Friday, November 27, 2009

It's Tree Time! The Holiday Season Has Begun.

Last year, we braved putting up a Christmas tree in our small 850 sq. ft. apartment. After my husband left the tree laying on the ground w/out water all day, I had to clean up all of the needles that had scattered from the tree fitting through the small front door. I was a little worried how this was going to turn out. After nursing the tree with water and tying the tree up to a door to compensate for the $6 tree stand (again my husband's crafty idea) the tree turned out great and we enjoyed our first holiday season as a married couple :) Had the situation not turned around, I would be looking at creating one of these pieces of art on my wall. Deck the walls!
Hang decorations directly on the wall in a tree shape to create a crafty holiday centerpiece.
String hung on the wall acts as makeshift tree limbs to hang decorations on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails