Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Coming down from Vacation High

Well- it's back to the grind stone after a long weekend in Northern Michigan full of fun, sun, swimming, drinking, eating, sleeping and boating. I keep thinking it's going to get easier to leave but it's always so hard! I am very lucky to come from such a beautiful place. My husband and I are very lucky to have most of our family up there as well!

Hanging out at the lake got me thinking about the practicality of an outdoor shower! Not only are they very shabby chic stylish, but they are so functional. I couldn't count the times that I thought, "I really need to take a shower to get this sunscreen, sweat or just a full days worth of swimming in the lake off of me!" It would be nice to have one of these to feel clean again and be able to do it outside instead of stopping the fun and going inside to take a shower. Plus the blond unfinished wood is so pretty with the old school simple polished chrome hooks and shower system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails