Thursday, March 18, 2010

Creating Nooks

I have always dreamed about building my own house- I mean "our own house". I have so many ideas and would just love creating a space where my family finds refuge at home. This house would not be huge by any means, but will have character busting out of the seams and sunlight pouring in the many windows. One thing I would love to have are many "nooks" where we can hang out, grow plants, admire books, display black and white photos, sit and drink scotch on a worn leather chair (Dave's requirement), gaze outside, curl up with a good book, drink coffee or just relax.

Make a kid friendly reading nook out of an awkward corner.

Nothing says nook like a ladder only entrance!


Stairs leading to a sleeping nook...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails