Friday, March 5, 2010

Dramatic Transformations

It's Friday! I woke up this morning thinking, "thank god this week is almost over!" This led me to reflect on my crazy week of constant phone calls at work and two new brides inquiring about invitations and remember that I was actually thinking clearly on Monday morning. Friday's are spent getting rid of all the clutter that built up during the week so I can get up again on Monday and breathe clearly! Maybe when I'm older I will learn how to stay positive throughout the week but until then my sanity will keep going through a dramatic transformation from Monday to Friday. Speaking of dramatic transformations, I would like to highlight some of the "before and afters" I have seen lately. It always blows my mind what you can come up with if you put a little TLC into something. Sherry and John at young house love have performed some dramatic transformations- here are some that blew my mind! Enjoy!

Before- a dark narrow room

After- a place to feel good!

Before- there are no words for this :)

After- amazing and bright kitchen
Before- dated white entrance

After- sunwashed living room!
Before- outdated red brick fireplace

After- fresh whitewashed dining/living room!Before- $20 craigslist find

After- nursery dresser

1 comment:

  1. Oh Andrea these are amazing! I wanted to paint my cabinets white but my mom said no. I agree with her but I am obsessed with white right now. Have you seen Centsational girl's new kitchen re-do? It's magnificent.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails