Friday, July 16, 2010

Costco to the Rescue

I am a huge fan of Costco! Every time someone comes over for dinner we usually have something from the amazing warehouse. Our dog sleeps on a Costco bed and eats Costco food, my husband cannot leave without a slab of ribs (because "they are SUCH a good deal"), our car insurance is through Costco, our mini bar would not exist if Costco were not around... The list could go on and on! They never cease to amaze me with the things they sell. This stainless steel storage unit (found by apartment therapy) is pretty high up on the list of good finds. Although sold as a "tool box" I could find many other uses for this! My office could definitely use the extra wide doors for large paper as well as the durable top for gluing and cutting. Some would even say a kitchen island! What would you use the "stainless steel box for"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails